Recently we released tesla-microservice to github. It is a software written in clojure and it is the basis of some of the microservices we are working on as part of the technical platform of otto.de. We named our software after Nikola Tesla an ingenious engineer and inventor of the late 19th and early 20th century.
tesla-microservice is based on the component library, an elegant and quite minimal framework to build stateful applications in clojure.
Currently tesla-microservice allows you to build a basic web application with some basic features:
- Load config from classpath and/or filesystem.
- Aggregate a status based on the status of the different components and their subcomponents.
- Deliver status details as json.
- Serve a simple healthcheck based on that status.
- Report to graphite using the metrics library.
- Manage routes using compojure.
- Serve content with an embedded jetty.